Serenity awaits you on this beautiful wooded 0.5 Acres on a paved county road in the quiet countryside. There are houses nearby that can be your potential neighbors and just 1 minute away from highway TX-103 easy access to different towns and cities. Perfect property for privacy. Great homesite, country getaway, or investment in the good land. Only 11 minutes from Huntington and just 18 minutes away from Lufkin where you can find every amenities you need. Very near to Sam Rayburn, residents and vacationers alike flock to Lake Sam Rayburn for popular outdoor fun in fishing, boating, waterskiing, kayaking, wakeboarding, and swimming. This property has no zoning, you can build your dream home, and bring your RV and mobile homes here. Utilities are available in the area.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20-point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 0.5 Acre
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from the access road. contact Oncor Electric Delivery 888-313-6862, Sam Houston Electric Co-Op Inc 409-283-8251 Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Contact Four Way Special Utility District (936) 422-4188
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 236.2 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Possible access via Brough Rd – Paved Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Terrain Type
- Wooded, Level
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- no restrictions from the county
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 10 minutes away from Chevron
- Nearest Attractions
- 12 minutes from Texas Forestry Museum
- 11 minutes from Herty Park
- 14 minutes from Kit McConnico Park
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 31.369948, -94.524414
31.370023, -94.524777 NW
31.370215, -94.524239 NE
31.369869, -94.524067 SE
31.369686, -94.524616 SW
18 minutes to Lufkin, TX
29 minutes to San Augustine, TX
31 minutes to Nacogdoches, TX
1 Hr and 47 minutes Beaumont, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.