Priced to sell!
Own this beautiful wooded 1.06 Acre lot in Hawthorne Rd, conveniently paved for easy access to nearby towns and cities, and experience the picturesque beauty of Walker County, TX. Take pleasure in the area’s many attractions and amenities, including Lake Conroe, a popular recreational lake known for boating, jet-skiing, fishing, and surrounded by pine forests and luxurious homes. You can build your dream home here and enjoy a perfect family getaway. The property also features a wet weather creek, making it an ideal bug-out (prepper term) or homestead location, situated between major cities. With Houston, TX less than an hour away, all the amenities you need are within reach. Don’t miss this opportunity to settle in this serene location.
- 1.06 Acre m/l
- Walker County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from the access road. contact Sam Houston Electric Co-Op Inc (936-653-5400) Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 311.7 ft
- Access Type
- Yes, Hawthorne Road – improved road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Terrain Type
- Flood Zone: Partial flood zone is around the wet weather creek. See the flood map image above for more details.
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- no restrictions from the county
- Nearest Gas Station
- 8 minutes to Valero
- Nearest Attractions
- 22 minutes from Huntsville State Park
- 13 minutes from A Tribute To Courage
- 23 minutes from 7 Acre Wood
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 30.574, -95.4221
30.5744, -95.4215 – NE
30.5742, -95.4213 – E
30.5736, -95.4226 – SE
30.5738, -95.4228 – W
21 minutes to Huntsville, TX
25 minutes to Conroe, TX
38 minutes to Cleveland, TX
55 minutes Houston, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.