Experience the beauty of Walker County, TX and settle in this beautiful wooded 1.06 Acre lot near New Waverly, TX. This property is situated in Hawthorne Rd, paved with easy access to towns and big cities. Build your dream home here while enjoying every amenities and area attractions nearby. Lake Conroe is just near the property, relax and have fun in this recreational lake popular for boating, jet-skis & fishing, with pine forests & luxe houses. Perfect for a family getaway. Own this property now!
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20-point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1.06 Acre
- Walker County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from the access road. contact Sam Houston Electric Co-Op Inc (9366535400) or Entergy Conroe Service Center (8003683749) Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 311.7 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Yes, Hawthorne Road –Dirt Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- no restrictions from the county
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 8 minutes to Valero
- Nearest Attractions
- 22 minutes from Huntsville State Park
- 13 minutes from A Tribute To Courage
- 23 minutes from 7 Acre Wood
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 30.574, -95.4221
30.5744, -95.4215 – NE
30.5742, -95.4213 – E
30.5736, -95.4226 – SE
30.5738, -95.4228 – W
21 minutes to Huntsville, TX
25 minutes to Conroe, TX
38 minutes to Cleveland, TX
55 minutes Houston, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.