Valued at over $16,000.00!
Discover the perfect 1.19-acre lot in San Augustine County, TX for building your dream home or creating a peaceful vacation retreat. Surrounded by picturesque natural beauty, this serene property on Macedonia road offers easy access to various cities and towns. It’s the ultimate destination for those seeking an escape from the hustle and bustle of urban life and longing to unwind in a tranquil natural setting. With its proximity to Sam Rayburn, an upstream reservoir of the Big Thicket National Preserve, you can indulge in boating and fishing activities just a short drive away. Take advantage of the many nearby recreational opportunities and embrace a relaxing, nature-filled lifestyle. Don’t hesitate to contact us today to turn your dreams into reality on this remarkable lot.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20-point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1.19 Acre
- San Augustine County, TX
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power is available through Deep East Texas EC. 936-229-4000 or 936-275-2314. The engineering department secretary did say that the neighbors to the west at 928 COUNTY ROAD 319 SAN AUGUSTINE, TX 75972 have power. So the lines are down the road already. – Alternative power is also an option (ie., a power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Would need to dig a well or alternative
- Would need to install septic or alternative
- 246.1 ft
- Access Type
- Access via Macedonia Rd – Dirt Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Terrain Type
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Yes, No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 6 minutes away from Bobs Express
- Nearest Attractions
- 15 minutes from Cassels-Boykin Park
- 11 minutes from Sam Rayburn
- 32 minutes from Sabine National Forest
- 41 minutes from Ebenezer Park
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 31.338016 -94.230552
19 minutes to Zavalla, TX
19 minutes to San Augustine, TX
36 minutes to Lufkin, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.