This 1.329 acre m/l property with a pond is located on a private air strip that is rarely used. The property includes a small pond, and is fenced in on some sides with a gate at the front. The property has been partially cleared and would be great for building a home, air plane hangar, or homestead. It is located in Strawn, Palo Pinto County, TX.
It is located on an improved road. Elevation is about 1295 feet and it is NOT located in a flood zone. The property comes with road and air strip access through the HOA. Please check with the HOA for airstrip access and building requirements. The HOA dues are less than $5 per year. It is located about an hour and a half west of Fort Worth, TX and has Possum Kingdom Lake nearby.
This lot is valued at well over $35,000 and is being listed for substantially less in order to provide you with instant equity.
1. Property Size: 1.329 acres m/l
2. County: Palo Pinto County, TX
3. APN: R26367
4. Legal Description: ACRES: 1.329 SPORTSMANS WORLD #11 SOUTH PT OF
RESERVE B-PT OF 17.599 AC (1.329AC)G#S0925-11-0000B-002-02-0
5. Annual taxes: $734.12 – 2019
6. Estimated closing costs: $1,000
a. Power: There’s a power pole approx. 1 min (10 ft) away from the subject property
b. Sewer: Septic or composting toilets needed
c. Water: Well or rain water collection needed
8. Not in the flood zone area
9. Elevation: 1141 ft
10. The property has access. It’s a paved road.
11. Building Restrictions: (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot
fits your needs.)
12. Clear title at closing.
13. Instant equity.
14. The property is cleared
Approximate address: West Hells Gate Drive, Strawn, TX 76475
Approximate coordinates: 32.822193, -98.481139
Approximate coordinates of lot boundaries:
● 23 min to Lush Resort
● 30 min to Breckenridge, TX
● 32 min to Elmhurst Park
● 33 min to Mineral Wells, TX
● 37 min to Walmart Supercenter
● 38 min to Possum Kingdom State Park
● 40 min to Graham, TX
● 41 min to Bat World Sanctuary
● 41 min to Mineral Wells State Park
● 42 min to Standpipe Mountain Park
● 43 min to Firemen’s Park
● 43 min to Clark Gardens
● 44 min to Clark Gardens Botanical Park
● 58 min to Weatherford, TX
● 1 h 24 min to Marion Sansom Park, 2501 Roberts Cut Off Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76114, USA
● 1 h 25 min to Fort Worth Botanic Garden
● 1 h 26 min to Broadview Park CCC Site
● 1 h 28 min to Fort Worth, TX
● 1 h 55 min to Dallas, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $300 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Financing approval is hassle-free and easy, if you would like seller-financing. Then we will get title to close in 1-2 weeks.
***This property should be available for purchase around mid-January. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $300 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.