Valued at over $25,000
Build your own hill home on this 1.36 acre m/l wooded sloped lot. It is nestled between several tourist spots, mountain trails and lakes. You’ll never run out of activities and no day will ever be boring here. It is located in a highly sociable community but the lot itself is isolated by a dirt road trail giving you both privacy and sociability options. You can build a single family home in 6 months or less. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are not allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1.36 acres m/l
- Garland County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- BLK 177 LOT 9 & PT 10
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Entergy: Hot Springs 1 (800) 368-3749
- Would have to contact Hot Springs Water, Sewer and Sanitation (501) 321-6880
- It appears septic may be required. Would have to contact Hot Springs Water, Sewer and Sanitation (501) 321-6880
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 748.0 feet
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Dirt road Wafer Circle and Linden Street.
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- Single family residential. Permit is good for 6 months.
- Set backs: Front yard and Rear yard- 25 feet , Side yard- 12 ft
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Wooded / Hill / Slope
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are not allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 5 minutes away from Corner Store gas station
- Nearest Attractions
- 3 minutes away from Tiny Town
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 34.520785, -93.068012
34.521032, -93.068507 – NW
34.521117, -93.067741 – NE
34.520851, -93.067413 – E
34.520394, -93.067767 – SE
34.520664, -93.068797 – W
1 hour and 20 minutes to Little Rock, AR
1 hour and 32 minutes to Pine Bluff, AR
1 hour and 34 minutes to Hope, AR
2 hour and 42 minute to Fort Smith, AR
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.