This 1.4 acre property sits in the Cumberland Plateau in Campbell County, TN. After a long day, drive down the paved road to your lakeview home and enjoy the gorgeous landscape from your deck. Drink your morning coffee from your front porch and watch the sun rise up over the Appalachian Valley. This will make a great lakeview family home, vacation home, or a great investment for your future.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1.4 acres
- Campbell County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- 007079L A 00500
- Legal Description
- DISTRICT: 1 ; SUBDIVISION: OVERLOOK BAY S/D ; LOT: 38 ; PLAT BOOK: A ; PLAT PAGE: 529
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from the access road. Contact Jellico Electric & Water System (423-784-8431) or Powell Valley Electric Coop (423-626-5204). Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- Flood Zone
- 1259.8 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Yes, Saddle Ridge Drive and Horseshoe Bend
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No restrictions
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Wooded / Hill / Slope
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- There are no restrictions from county
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 14 minutes to Sunoco
- Nearest Attractions
- 30 minutes from Raging Axes
- 17 minutes from Doaks Creek Fishing
- 1 hour and 16 minutes from The Jumping Bridge on Norris Lake
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 36.403034, -83.920850
36.403354, -83.921381 – NW
36.403103, -83.920142 – NE
36.402799, -83.920112 – SE
36.402758, -83.920815 – S
36.403038, -83.921620 – SW
28 minutes to LaFollette, TN
37 minutes to Jacksboro, TN
44 minutes to Tazewell, TN
1 hour and 8 minute to Knoxville, TN
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.