Valued at over $90,000
This 1.54 acre m/l parcel of land is beautifully sitting approximately 6 minutes away from Cherokee Lake. Although camping is not allowed on the property, there are several campgrounds all around. It’s could be an awesome vacation rental or build your very own lake house. There are four community boat slips and a boat launch. Single family homes only, restrictions do apply. Contact for more details.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1.54 acres m/l
- Hamblen County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- 032011D A 02500
- Legal Description
- DISTRICT: 3, SUBDIVISION: TURNERS LANDING, LOT: 25, PLAT BOOK: I, PLAT PAGE: 183
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Appalachian Electric Co-Op (423) 586-4755 , Holston Electric Co-Op (423) 581-2066 or Powell Valley Elect. Co-Op (423) 626-5204
- Would have to contact Russellville-Whitesburg Utility District (423-586-2232)
- Septic would have to be installed.
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 1148.3 feet
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Paved- Turner’s Landing Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- Single Family Homes only. Refer to Turner’s Landing covenants for more details
- Yes. Annual Dues are $360
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Forest / Hill / Mountain
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are not allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 8 minutes away from Marathon Gas gas station
- Nearest Attractions
- 5 minutes away from Fall Creek Marina and Campground
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 36.294278, -83.201642
36.294481 -83.202455 – NW
36.294438 -83.200754 – NE
36.293956 -83.200950 – SE
36.294211 -83.202506 – SW
1 hour and 1 minute to Knoxville, TN
1 hour and 1 minutes to Kingsport, TN
1 hour and 51 minutes to Asheville, NC
2 hour and 9 minutes to London, KY
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.