Find your peace and tranquility on this fantastic wooded 1.61 Acre Lot in Dallas County, AR! Perfect lot to build your dream home or anything you want because this property has no restrictions. There are houses nearby that can be your potential neighbors. The property is situated on Ouachita Rd 97, a paved road with easy access to towns and cities. Just miles away from different amenities such as grocery and shopping centers, postal service, restaurants, medical centers, etc. If you love adventure there are a lot of attractions nearby that you will surely enjoy. Have fun and explore the beauty of Arkansas!
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1.61 acres total
- Dallas County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from access road. Contact Ouachita Electric Co-Op Corporation (8708365791) or Ark Electric Co-Op Corporation (8708368188) Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 242.8 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Yes, Ouachita Road 97, Paved Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- No Restrictions
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 11 minutes to Exxon
- Nearest Attractions
- 21 minutes from Dallas County Museum
- 58 minutes from Caddo River Rats Kayak & Tube Rental
- 56 minutes from Arkadelphia Aquatic Park
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 33.8040, -92.6026
33.8043, -92.6028 – NW
33.8043, -92.6023 – NE
33.8036, -92.6026 – S
33.8036, -92.6028 – SW
21 minutes to Fordyce, AR
28 minutes to Camden, AR
50 minutes Warren, AR
1 Hour to El Dorado, AR
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.