Valued at over $22,000
This 1.9 acre m/l lot is a hidden gem. It’s a heavily wooded forest and extremely isolated. There are several creeks less than 30 minutes away. It is only 14 minutes away from the nearest tourist attraction and about 33 minutes away from Moonshiners Cave. Build all you want with a time limit of one year. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1.90 acres m/l
- Crawford County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- PT SE SW
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Arkansas Valley Electric Co-Op 1 (800) 486-9910
- Would have to drill a well
- Would have to install a septic system
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 1368.1 feet
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Dirt road access from east off of Locust Mountain Road.
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No restrictions to build but building, permits are good for 1 year
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Forest / Mountain
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 18 minutes away from ALON gas station
- Nearest Attractions
- 14 minutes away from Dinosaur Park
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 35.624300, -94.247181
35.624734, -94.247833 – nw
35.624704, -94.246776 – ne
35.624006, -94.246782 – se
35.623656, -94.247207 – sw
34 minutes to Fort Smith, AR
45 minutes to Fayetteville, AR
2 hour and 15 minutes, Tulsa, OK
2 hour and 25 minutes to Little Rock, AR
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.