Valued at over $29,000.00!
Looking for a place to escape the city and relax by the water? Check out our land for sale, complete with a cozy mobile home, just a stone’s throw away from Waurika lake! Beautiful 1.9852 Acres lot situated in Hillcrest Rd, a mobile home is included with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This property is perfect for those who love outdoor activities such as fishing, boating, hiking, and camping. The land is located in a peaceful, wooded area and offers plenty of space for outdoor activities or just sitting back and enjoying the serene surroundings.
The property is conveniently located near the lake, as well as local shops and restaurants. It is also just a short drive from other popular attractions in the area. With easy access to nearby amenities, this land is perfect for those who crave a quiet, peaceful lifestyle without sacrificing convenience. Whether you’re looking to build your forever home, a vacation home, or simply looking for an investment opportunity, this land is an excellent choice.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own your very own piece of paradise. Contact us today to learn more about this incredible property!
- 1.9852 Acre m/l
- Stephens County, OK
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from the access road. contact Electric Co-Op 580-255-5065 or Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Provided by Consolidated Rural Water – 158-096-33161
- Would need to dig a well
- 997 ft
- Access Type
- Access via Hillcrest Rd – Paved Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Terrain Type
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Yes, No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 3 minutes away from Lakeside Mini Mart
- Nearest Attractions
- 10 minutes from Waurika Lake
- 4 minutes from State Wildlife Management Area
- 15 minutes from Waurika Lake Marina and Camprounds
- 15 minutes from Baxter Benson Park
- 20 minutes from Chisholm Trail Ridge Park – 20 mins
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 34.323267, -98.112671
16 minutes to Comanche, OK
28 minutes to San Duncan, OK
42 minutes to Lawton, OK
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.