Valued at $30,000
This 1 acre m/l piece of land situated in Colorado County, TX is isolated but only 10 minutes away from pretty little Eagle Lake. It’s also near the Colorado River and surrounded by several attractions. It can give you the perfect combination of fun filled excitement and peaceful solidarity. You can build all you want with no time limit to build. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 1 acre m/l
- Colorado County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- A-40 G SNEIDER 3.325 AC CAMPHOUSE & CARPORT
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Sealy Power Supply (+19797330338) or San Bernard Electric Co-Op Inc (+19797328346)
- Would have to contact Hot Springs Water, Sewer and Sanitation (501-321-6880)
- Would have to install a septic
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 190.3 feet
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Dirt road through Hoffman Lane.
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No building restrictions and no time limit to build.
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Flat / Wooded
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 10 minutes away from Eagle Lake gas station
- Nearest Attractions
- 11 minutes away from Eagle Lake Nature and Birding area
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 29.608019, -96.412757
29.608266, -96.412792 – N
29.608579, -96.412277 – NE
29.608331, -96.412078 – E
29.607382, -96.413669 – SW
29.607480, -96.413698 – SW
29.608103, -96.412663 – N
1 hour and 17 minutes to Houston, TX
1 hour and 24 minutes to Victoria, TX
1 hour and 45 minutes to Austin, TX
2 hour and 17 minute to San Antonio, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.