Valued at over $26,000!
$23,970 Cash Discounted Price.
Lake breezes and wild nature abound at this beautiful off-lake oasis! After a full day of fishing or playing in Richland-Chambers Reservoir, come home to your very own private acre. asphalt roads take you to the lake. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, second home, weekend getaway, or family vacation spot. Store your boat or RV in the subdivision is an option to save on storage fees, for owners only. Just a couple minutes drive or walk to a relaxing peaceful wooded getaway after a long day on the lake. The Wilderness is one of the most prestigious private gated communities on the lake. Enjoy the trails, wild life, boat ramp, and nature.
Approximate Coordinates: 31.95407544, -96.16456646
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 0.999 acre m/l.
- County: Freestone County, TX
- APN: 50328
- Legal Description: the Wilderness V Lot 104
- Estimated annual taxes: $52.95
- HOA is $600 per year and includes perks! https://wildernesshomeowners.com/
- Estimated closing costs: $1,000, depending on title company selected.
- Power provided by Navarro County Electric Coop 903-874-7411. If you need to establish new service to your lot, you will need to apply directly with them.
- Water provided by Southern Oaks Water Supply. You will need to download an application and submit it to the Wilderness Office. (800) 436-9394
- Sewer is septic or alternative. Tarrant Regional Water District TRWD regulates and requires permits for the construction/remodeling of docks, installation and maintenance of septic systems, and other factors that impact the water quality of Richland Chambers Reservoir. 817-335-2491
- Flood Zone – not in a flood zone
- Elevation: About 364.2 feet
- There are building restrictions, if you choose to build. Camping is allowed several times a year. Boat and RV storage allowed in specific area inside the POA for property owners. Please check with the HOA to confirm the restrictions (HOA Linked above). Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only. No Mobile Homes.
- Clear title at closing
- There is legal platted access and a paved road.
Owner Finance price $25,000
- $5,000 down.
- About $265 per month.
- Plus $9 per month loan maintenance fee.
- Plus escrowed property taxes (estimated at $5 per month).
- Plus HOA Fee ($50 per month).
- 10% interest rate.
- No pre-payment penalty.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- No credit check.
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.