Valued at over $25,000. $18,000 cash discounted price.
*Owner financing terms below.
10 acre m/l property located off of SE Cravens Rd and SE 1045th Ave South East of Wilburton, OK and north of Blue Mountain. The lot is wooded and would be great for hunting, self-sufficient Homesteading, prepping, bugging out, camping, or recreational use. It is located in Latimer County, OK. Elevation is about 863 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Access is by 4-Wheeler only. Path is overgrown and has not been traveled in several years. Discounts can be given for cash offer. Owner financing terms below.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.89024221, -95.23196207
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 10 acres.
- County: Latimer County, OK.
- APN: 0000-19-05N-20E-4-002-00
- Legal Description: NENWSE SEC 19-5-20 463/387
- Estimated annual taxes: $3 per year.
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Well water would need to be installed. No rural water available for city/rural water install. Septic for sewer.
- Power available, but needs to be installed by local utility company. Pricing could be prohibitively expensive to run new lines. Typically cost is $8-$10 per foot for new installation. Looks like the nearest pole is a mile or more away. Solar panels or generator would be ideal. Kiamichi Electric Co-Op Power, Latimer County (918) 465-2338
- Not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 863 feet.
- Property can be accessed but an unimproved dirt road on the North side of the property. Off road vehicle recommended until dirt road can be improved. 4-wheeler would be best.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Instant equity.
- Heavily wooded.
- Estimated 8.62 degree slope, very mild. Please see topographical maps in images.
- 10 minutes to Wilburton, OK (nearest gas station and grocery store)
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 2.5 hours to Tulsa
- 2.75 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.5 hours to Dallas, TX
Owner Financing $20,000
$5,000 down, $15,000 land contract.
Up to 10 year term
About $198 per month
Plus property taxes about $8 per month
Plus $9 loan servicing fee.
No credit check.
No Prepayment Penalty.
Pay Down Payment Here:
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***This property is available for purchase through owner financing or cash. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***