Valued at over 65,000
This 10 acre m/l piece of land is accessible through Rogers Loop by a dirt road connected to Highway 113. It is isolated and heavily wooded with two creeks less than 30 minutes away, this property is sure to give you awesome weekend getaways. It could be the perfect property for the adventurous outdoors lover. Property is buildable with no time limit and restrictions to build. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 10 acres m/l
- Perry County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- N/2 S/2 SE SE
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Overhead power available on Rogers Loop
- Would have to contact First Electric Co-Op Corporation (+15018892312) or Entergy (+18003683749)
- Would have to contact Perryville Water Department (501-889-2501) or drill a well.
- Septic would be required.
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 341.2 feet
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Dirt road access via Rogers Loop
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 10 minutes away from Big Star Express
- Nearest Attractions
- 30 minutes away from Cardon Settlement Park
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 35.0438, -92.7010
35.0443, -92.7032 – NW
35.0442, -92.6988 – NE
35.0432, -92.6988 – SE
35.0434, -92.7032 – SW
28 minutes to Conway, AR
57 minutes to Little Rock, AR
1 hour and 6 minutes to Hot Springs Village, AR
1 hour and 55 minutes, Fort Smith, AR
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.