Valued at over $35,000.
$11,000 down payment with 18,900 note, totaling $29,900 owner finance price and payments as low as $314/month.
$22,000 discounted cash price.
This 10 acre property has a creek bed, small pond, and is fenced in on some sides with barbed wire. The property has been partially cleared and would be great for farming or cattle, while leaving plenty of trees as cover for hunting or trail riding. It is located in Stephens County, OK.
It is located on an improved and well-maintained road. Power and water are available and near the property for easy install. Elevation is about 1100 feet and it comes with road access. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, hunting stands, RV or campers are all allowed. It is located about an hour and a half south of Oklahoma City, 2.5 hours north of Dallas/Forth Worth and has several parks and wildlife areas nearby.
This lot is valued at well over $35,000 and is being listed for substantially less in order to provide you with instant equity.
The nearest city for groceries and in-town activities is either Velma or Elmore City at about 20-25 minutes away.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 10 acres
- County: Stephens, OK
- APN: 0000-15-01N-04W-4-002-00
- Legal Description: SEC:15 SUBD:T1N-R4W SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 15 TWN 01N RNG 04W 15-1N-4W SESWSE MAP REF:MAP 52385
- Estimated annual taxes: $41 per year
- Estimated closing costs: $1,000 – $1,600
- Power and water available, but needs to be installed by local utility companies.
- Not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 1100 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Clear title
- Instant equity.
- Road access.
- Cleared lot with mature trees, dry creek bed, and small pond.
Estimated coordinates of outline of property:
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $300 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Financing approval is hassle-free and easy, if you would like seller-financing. Then we will get title to close in 1-2 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $300 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***