Valued at $75,000!
This 13.15 acre m/l property site just 5 minutes from the city of Gilmer, TX. The perfect mix of rural yet close to amenities. This fully wooded lot has great access with well maintained road frontage and no restrictions. Mobile homes, camping, hunting, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, and RVs are allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 13.15 acres m/l
- Upshur County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- BS A3 LUMBERA, ANISETA,TRACT 251-1, 13.15 ACRES
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power is available, but needs to be installed. Please call the power company (Upshur Rural Electric Co-Op at (903) 843-2536 ) for more information on cost and to install.
- Water is available, but needs to be installed. Please call the water company (Pritchett Water Supply at (903) 734-5438) for cost and to install.
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone
- About 423.2 feet
- Access Type
- Property is accessible with paved roads.
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- Property is buildable with no restrictions. No time limit to build. Mobile homes allowed.
- Terrain Type
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- Nearest Attractions
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 32.704954, -94.959705
Approximate Coordinates: 32.704931, -94.959582
POLYGON 32.705333, -94.961411
- 4 minutes to Gas Station
- 5 minutes to Gilmer, TX
- 11 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 14 minutes to Big Sandy City Park
- 38 minutes to Tyler City, TX
- 47 minutes to Marshall City, TX
- 1 hour and 25 minutes to Shreveport City, LA
- 1 hour and 56 mintues to Dallas City, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.