Valued at $75,000!
This 13.15 acre property site just 5 minutes from the city of Gilmer, TX. The perfect mix of rural yet close to amenities. This fully wooded lot has great access with well maintained road frontage and no restrictions. Mobile homes, camping, hunting, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, and RVs are allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 13.15 acres
- County: Upshur County, TX
- APN: 70827
- Legal Description: ABS A3 LUMBERA, ANISETA,TRACT 251-1, 13.15 ACRES
- Estimated annual taxes: $516.08
- Estimated closing costs: $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power is available, but needs to be installed. Please call the power company (Upshur Rural Electric Co-Op at (903) 843-2536 ) for more information on cost and to install.
- Water is available, but needs to be installed. Please call the water company (Pritchett Water Supply at (903) 734-5438) for cost and to install.
- Not in a flood zone
- Elevation: About 423.2 feet
- Property is accessible with paved roads.
- Property is buildable with no restrictions. No time limit to build. Mobile homes allowed.
- Instant equity
- Located 5 minutes from Gilmer, TX.
- Flat terrain and fully wooded.
Approximate Coordinates: 32.704931, -94.959582
POLYGON 32.705333, -94.961411
- 4 minutes to Gas Station
- 5 minutes to Gilmer, TX
- 11 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 14 minutes to Big Sandy City Park
- 38 minutes to Tyler City, TX
- 47 minutes to Marshall City, TX
- 1 hour and 25 minutes to Shreveport City, LA
- 1 hour and 56 mintues to Dallas City, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.