Drive down Old NC Hwy 86 to your gorgeous 14 acres in Caswell County, NC. A small creek branch off Moon Creek, runs through the western side of this property. Enjoy the beauty and simplicty of nature with this breathtaking wilderness. This would be a great property for an off-grid homestead, family home, weekend getaway, or a good investment for future use. Don’t wait, inquire about this property today!
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 14 acres total
- Caswell County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- NC HWY OLD 86 N DEEDS:218-188;06E-54
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from access road. Contact Duke Energy (336-623-0100) or Piedmont Electric Cooperative (800-222-3107) An alternative power source is also an option (ie., power generator, solar power, or another alternative power source).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 416.7 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Yes, State Rd 1500/Old NC Hwy 86, Paved Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No restrictions
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Wooded / Hill
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- There are no restrictions from county
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 8 minutes to Citgo
- Nearest Attractions
- 9 minutes from Richmond-Miles History Museum
- 21 minutes from Shangri-La Stone Village
- 42 minutes from Metal Family
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 36.4849, -79.3638
36.4859, -79.3650 – NW
36.4860, -79.3645 – NW2
36.4869, -79.3647 – NW3
36.4851, -79.3618 – E
36.4830, -79.3650 – SW
11 minutes to Danville, VA
36 minutes to Roxboro, NC
49 minutes Greensboro, NC
58 minutes to Durham, NC
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.