Are you looking for a building lot with a great location? This is your chance to own a beautiful piece of property in Sevier County, TN! A wonderful building spot that gives a nice feeling of being in the woods, make this Mountain top property your next home site or vacation getaway place. The property is wooded and gently slopes you can see fantastic mountain views and sunset ahead of you. Paved road, easy access to different towns and cities. Sevierville, TN is just 3 minutes from the property where you can find everything you need. There are a lot of things to do near the area from peaceful parks, and fantastic mountains to beautiful lakes! You will not regret owning this beautiful piece of haven.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20-point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2.14 Acre
- Sevier County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- 078060D A 02600
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depend ing on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from the access road. contact Sevier County Electric System 865-453-2887 or Appalachian Electric Cooperative 865-475-2032 Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 954.7 feet
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Yes, Hardin Ln – Paved Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- RURAL RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT- R1
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Not Allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 4 minutes to BP Gas Station
- Nearest Attractions
- 10 minutes from Sevierville City Park
- 10 minutes from RainForest Adventures Zoo
- 20 minutes from Douglas Lake
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 35.860564, -83.589354
35.86113, -83.58901 NE
35.860634, -83.588624 E
35.860134, -83.589311 S
35.859969, -83.589745 SW
21 minutes to Seymour, TN
34 minutes to Gatlinburg, TN
35 minutes to Knoxville, TN
39 minutes to Maryville, TN
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.