Valued at over $35,000
This heavily wooded lot in Lakeview, AR is 2.1991 acres m/l. It is located in near White River and with several campgrounds and lakes around. It could be the perfect investment to turn into a vacation rental. You can build a beautiful lake house with no restrictions or time limit to build. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed.
Our photographer is working to get to the area.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2.1991 acres m/l
- Baxter County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- LOT 11 & 12 & PT LOT 15 LAKEVIEW ANNEX
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact North Arkansas Electric Co-Op (870) 425-2141
- Would have to contact Lakeview Midway Public Water – (870) 431-8777
- Septic may need to be installed. Sewer will need to be connected IF within 300 feet of the lot.
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 718.5 feet
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Paved, Hawthorne Place
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- City building restrictions apply. Building permit required. Please check with the City for time limits.
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Wooded / Hill
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Campers, RVs, and Mobile homes are not allowed. Manufactured homes constructed on the lot are allowed.
- Livestock Restrictions
- Poultry and Livestock are not allowed.
- Nearest Gas Station
- 2 minutes away from Valero gas station
- Nearest Attractions
- 7 minutes away from Bull Shoals Caverns
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 36.3639, -92.5561
36.3646, -92.5564 – NW
36.3646, -92.5557 – NE
36.3633, -92.5557 – SE
36.3633, -92.5564 – SW
1 hour and 25 minute to Mammoth Spring, AR
1 hour and 30 minutes to Branson / Hollister, MO
2 hour and 8 minutes to Springfield, MO
2 hour and 58 minutes to Little Rock, AR
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.