2.5 acres located between Stuart, OK and and Calvinb, OK. Rural subdivision with great dirt road access. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead. Winding dirt road takes you home to the open air with a view. Mobile homes and campers are not allowed. It is located in Hughes County, OK. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.8932801, -96.15627267
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2.5 acres
- County: Hughes County, OK
- APN: 0405-00-000-108-0-070-01
- Legal Description: LOT 108 HICKORY HILLS 1094-214 5/8/07.
- Estimated annual taxes: $10
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power lines are in front of the property. American Electric Power 580-889-4600
- Water is with Hughes County RWD #2, but would need to be installed and might be too far away to be worth the cost. There is a water tower in Hickory Hills, but not sure if it can be connected to this lot. No information provided for water tower owner. Well water.
- Not in the flood zone area
- Elevation: About 987.5 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked
- Dirt road access
- No building or other structure shall be erected, placed nor permitted to remain on any lot other than one single family dwelling, which dwelling structure shall not be smaller than 300 square feet, together with a private garage, carport, boat dock or other related out building of the single family dwelling. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. No mobile homes.
- Mostly Wooded
- Gently slope
Owner Finance price $39,900
- $8,000 down,
- About $421.56 per month.
- Plus $9 per month loan maintenance fee
- Plus escrowed property taxes (estimated at $1 per month).
- 10% interest rate.
- No pre-payment penalty.
- Terms up to 10 years.
- No credit check.
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.