Valued at over 30,000
This 2.63 acres m/l piece of land is isolated and heavily wooded. It is near a creak and is surrounded by ponds. It is only about 1o minutes away from the Arkansas River. This property is perfect for the adventurous outdoors lover. Property is buildable with no time limit and restrictions to build. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2.63 Acre m/l
- Franklin County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- PT SW NW 63-472
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative Corporation (+14796672176) or Aecc (+14796672134)
- Would have to drill a well
- Would have to install a septic system
- Flood Zone
- Not in flood zone area
- 807.1 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Dirt road access off Anice Road from south.
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No building restrictions
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 13 minutes away from Dale Fina
- Nearest Attractions
- 14 minutes away from Giant Budweiser Can
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 35.4193, -94.0197
35.4198, -94.0202 – NW
35.4200, -94.0193 – NE
35.4186, -94.0193 – SE
35.4186, -94.0202 – SW
42 minutes to Fort Smith, AR
1 hour and 30 minutes to Fayetteville, AR
1 hour and 54 minutes to Conway, AR
2 hours and 18 minutes to Hot Springs Village, AR
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.