Come home to this stunning 20 acre property. 1 hour east of OKC. There is a creek running through the east side and 3 ponds ready for you cattle or fishing. There are several structures on the property, but condition is as-is. Power runs along the northside as well as a paved road for easy access. This property has it all! Raw land to build your dream cabin, tiny home, mobile home, park a camper, hunt, raise cattle, or just for recreational use. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, second home, weekend getaway, or family vacation spot. Just a couple minutes drive to town with easy and convenient access. This lot is located in Seminole County, OK. There is no time limits to build and no restrictions on buildings.
- Valued at over $38,000.
- Approximate Coordinates: 35.347281, -96.589689
- 20 acres m/l.
- Seminole County, OK
- APN: 0000-17-010-007-1-054-00
- Legal Description: SEC:17 SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 17 TWN 10N RNG 07E REDMOUND TWP 17-10-7 N NW NE TOTAL 20.00 AC M/L
- Estimated annual taxes: $203.
- Estimated closing costs with title company: $1,000 or $300 with no title company and no title insurance.
- Power needs to be installed. Power lines are along the north side of the property where the road goes. Please call the power company for details on the power. Canadian Valley Electric Cooperative. 405-382-3680.
- Water is well water.
- Sewer would need to be installed.
- Flood Zone – Please see flood zone map in purple in images above.
- Elevation: About 912 – 949 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only.
- Great access on improved paved road.
- Partially cleared with creek and ponds.
Approximate coordinates of the corners of the lot: POLYGON ((-96.5871338620521 35.3461991393504, -96.5871462279848 35.3480086618093, -96.5893665349983 35.3480124529451, -96.5915868534174 35.3480162014255, -96.5915792353175 35.3462052429724, -96.5871338620521 35.3461991393504))
- 9 minutes to the nearest gas station
- 14 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 55 minutes to Oklahoma City, OK
- 1.25 hours to Tulsa, OK
- 2 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 3.5 hours to Dallas, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***