BY CONTINUING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE ON OUR PRIVATE BUYER’S LIST.
Valued at over 25,000
This vast spread of heavily wooded land is 22.66 acres m/l wide. It is extremely secluded and can be accessed by a dirt road. It it the perfect property for adventure seekers and campers. North Gaines Creek is only three minutes away so enjoying a nice quiet afternoon of uninterrupted fishing is definitely something you’re sure to enjoy. Property is buildable with no time limit and restrictions to build. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 22.66 Acre m/l
- Latimer County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- W2 LOT 2,SEC 1-4-19 267/432,883/1,
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Kiamichi Electric Co-Op (918-465-2338), Public Service Co of Oklahoma or AEP Coop
- Would have to drill a well
- Would have to install a septic system
- Flood Zone
- Not in flood zone area
- 912.1 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Physical dirt road access on the south of the property. Title has confirmed that there IS legal access to this property.
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No building restrictions
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Plain / Forest / Hill
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 14 minutes away from Shell
- Nearest Attractions
- 14 minutes away from Latimer County Tourism
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 34.8526, -95.2594
34.8548, -95.2606 – NW
34.8548, -95.2584 – NE
34.8505, -95.2584 – SE
34.8505, -95.2606 – SW
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.