Valued at over $77,000. All offers considered.
22.123 acres m/l property located off of County Road 3145 North of Clarksville, TX. Partially cleared and partially fenced. Good for grazing cattle or homestead, camping, hunting, or recreational use. It is located in Red River County, TX. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Legal access will need to be obtained through a neighboring property.
Approximate Coordinates: 33.68705595, -95.01121583
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 22.123 acres m/l.
- County: Red River County, TX.
- APN: 0-10402-00000-0135-00
- Legal Description: ABST 888 JOHN WARE MAP I-8 22.123 ACRES
- Estimated annual taxes: $900 per year.
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Well water would need to be installed. Septic or aerobic system for sewer. (city water was not called and might be available.)
- Power available at the road, but would need an easement to get the power back to the property. Solar panels or generator would be ideal.
- Red River Count does not participate in the FEMA flood maps. No flood map data available.
- Elevation: About 404 feet.
- Legal access easement will need to be obtained by neighbor. Instant value increase once legal access is completed!
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Wooded border with clearing in the middle.
- Property is flat.
- Property is close to town, but off the highway and county roads. Great for privacy!
Coordinates to outline of property:
POLYGON ((-95.0106048763141 33.6846461679113, -95.0096513137824 33.6881497648447, -95.0093958087706 33.6890884972392, -95.0123894711359 33.6891716431531, -95.0125692736593 33.6847007190285, -95.0106048763141 33.6846461679113))
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.