Valued at over $30,000.
PRICE REDUCED! $16,680 discounted cash price.
This 2.52 acre property is located at the end of a road and consists of 3 lots. Partially fenced in on the .12 acre lot northeast of the cemetery. There is also a quiet cemetery next door which ensures no neighbors will be building close by. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead. It is located in Fairfield, Freestone County, TX. It is located off of highway 45 off an improved and well-maintained road. Power and water are available. Elevation is about 350-412 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RVs or campers are all allowed.
This property consists of 3 lots and is valued at well over $40,000 once it is split. It is being listed for substantially less in order to provide you with instant equity.
Conveniently located 6 minutes north of Fairfield. 37 minutes south of Corsicana. 1.5 hours south of Dallas.
Approximate Coordinates: 31.787749, -96.236106
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2.52 acres consisting of 3 lots of 2 acres, .4 acres, and .12 acres
- County: Freestone County, TX
- APN: 14745, 14746, and 57225
- Legal Description: D OVERTON A-484 (complete legal description will be on the deed)
- Estimated annual taxes: $217.26 + 43.44 + 13.04 per year for a total of 273.74 for all 3 lots
- Estimated closing costs: $1,000 – $1,600
- Power and water available, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. I spoke with City of Fairfield water. She said it would cost a lot more to run city water than to put in a well there and there is a great water table in that area. Septic is needed (call septic companies in the area for quotes). Navarro county coop is electric.
- Not in a flood zone
- Elevation: About 400 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Clear title
- Instant equity
- County road access
- Partially cleared lot, convenient to Fairfield, but still rural
Estimated coordinates of outline of property:
2 acre lot:
31.7878143525973,-96.2355783137414 ;31.7880460529362,-96.2358939011328 ;31.7878409625002,-96.2362207266991 ;31.7875902895473,-96.2366201651165 ;31.787496310862,-96.2367699134545 ;31.7872910858432,-96.2367763079451 ;31.7867901929506,-96.2367927010382 ;31.7869516920929,-96.2365490967664 ;31.7872819158544,-96.236050982706 ;31.7876992229676,-96.2354215017379 ;31.7878143525973,-96.2355783137414
31.788013299017,-96.2355669594766 ;31.7882584041381,-96.235553032425 ;31.78847674304,-96.2355406437361 ;31.7886941783228,-96.235528305601 ;31.7886613507156,-96.2356100536217 ;31.7885835445847,-96.2358038076415 ;31.7885512280839,-96.2358842802809 ;31.7880460529362,-96.2358939011328 ;31.7878143525973,-96.2355783137414 ;31.788013299017,-96.2355669594766
31.7884788823207,-96.2364834419288 ;31.7887238461361,-96.2368171053359 ;31.7881813244263,-96.2368364172336 ;31.7881562564597,-96.2368356536785 ;31.7878261879299,-96.2368021208708 ;31.7876010848272,-96.2367803819227 ;31.787496310862,-96.2367699134545 ;31.7875902895473,-96.2366201651165 ;31.7878409625002,-96.2362207266991 ;31.7880460529362,-96.2358939011328 ;31.7882371811203,-96.2361542282685 ;31.788273559374,-96.2362037782919 ;31.7884788823207,-96.2364834419288
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $300 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Financing approval is hassle-free and easy, if you would like seller-financing. Then we will get title to close in 1-2 weeks.Buy Now: $300 Non refundable Earnest Fee!
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $300 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***