Valued at over $30,000.
PRICE REDUCED! $16,680 discounted cash price.
This 2.52 acre property is located at the end of a road and consists of 3 lots. Partially fenced in on the .12 acre lot northeast of the cemetery. There is also a quiet cemetery next door which ensures no neighbors will be building close by. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead. It is located in Fairfield, Freestone County, TX. It is located off of highway 45 off an improved and well-maintained road. Power and water are available. Elevation is about 350-412 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RVs or campers are all allowed.
This property consists of 3 lots and is valued at well over $40,000 once it is split. It is being listed for substantially less in order to provide you with instant equity.
Conveniently located 6 minutes north of Fairfield. 37 minutes south of Corsicana. 1.5 hours south of Dallas.
Approximate Coordinates: 31.787749, -96.236106
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2.52 acres consisting of 3 lots of 2 acres, .4 acres, and .12 acres
- County: Freestone County, TX
- APN: 14745, 14746, and 57225
- Legal Description: D OVERTON A-484 (complete legal description will be on the deed)
- Estimated annual taxes: $217.26 + 43.44 + 13.04 per year for a total of 273.74 for all 3 lots
- Estimated closing costs: $1,000 – $1,600
- Power and water available, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. I spoke with City of Fairfield water. She said it would cost a lot more to run city water than to put in a well there and there is a great water table in that area. Septic is needed (call septic companies in the area for quotes). Navarro county coop is electric.
- Not in a flood zone
- Elevation: About 400 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Clear title
- Instant equity
- County road access
- Partially cleared lot, convenient to Fairfield, but still rural
Estimated coordinates of outline of property:
2 acre lot:
31.7878143525973,-96.2355783137414 ;31.7880460529362,-96.2358939011328 ;31.7878409625002,-96.2362207266991 ;31.7875902895473,-96.2366201651165 ;31.787496310862,-96.2367699134545 ;31.7872910858432,-96.2367763079451 ;31.7867901929506,-96.2367927010382 ;31.7869516920929,-96.2365490967664 ;31.7872819158544,-96.236050982706 ;31.7876992229676,-96.2354215017379 ;31.7878143525973,-96.2355783137414
31.788013299017,-96.2355669594766 ;31.7882584041381,-96.235553032425 ;31.78847674304,-96.2355406437361 ;31.7886941783228,-96.235528305601 ;31.7886613507156,-96.2356100536217 ;31.7885835445847,-96.2358038076415 ;31.7885512280839,-96.2358842802809 ;31.7880460529362,-96.2358939011328 ;31.7878143525973,-96.2355783137414 ;31.788013299017,-96.2355669594766
31.7884788823207,-96.2364834419288 ;31.7887238461361,-96.2368171053359 ;31.7881813244263,-96.2368364172336 ;31.7881562564597,-96.2368356536785 ;31.7878261879299,-96.2368021208708 ;31.7876010848272,-96.2367803819227 ;31.787496310862,-96.2367699134545 ;31.7875902895473,-96.2366201651165 ;31.7878409625002,-96.2362207266991 ;31.7880460529362,-96.2358939011328 ;31.7882371811203,-96.2361542282685 ;31.788273559374,-96.2362037782919 ;31.7884788823207,-96.2364834419288
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $300 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Financing approval is hassle-free and easy, if you would like seller-financing. Then we will get title to close in 1-2 weeks.Buy Now: $300 Non refundable Earnest Fee!
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $300 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.