This 3.47 acre property sits in the Cumberland Plateau in Campbell County, TN. After a long day, drive down the dirt road to your mountain cabin and enjoy the gorgeous landscape from your deck. Drink your morning coffee from your front porch and watch the sun rise up over the Appalachian Valley. This will be a great purchase for a mountain family home, vacation home, or a great investment for your future.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 3.47 acres
- Campbell County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- 007017L A 05200
- Legal Description
- RARITY MOUNTAIN PHASE 1 RARITY MOUNTAIN PHASE 1 PB A PG 545 PG 548 LOT 45 DIM 115.05X192.55
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Jellico Electric & Water System (423-784-8431) or Powell Clinch Utility District (423-562-2795).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- Flood Zone
- 1771 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Yes, Mountain Laurel Lane and E Douglas Lane / Azalea Way and Harlequinn Way
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Wooded / Mountain / Hill
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- May be allowed for 1 or 2 days but permission will be required
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 7 minutes to Shell
- Nearest Attractions
- 29 minutes from Raging Axes
- 18 minutes from Caryville Cross
- 39 minutes from Museum of Appalachia
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 36.537812, -84.151200
36.539122, -84.150599 – NE
36.538976, -84.150288 – NE2
36.536665, -84.151747 – S
36.536676, -84.151817 – S2
36.536271, -84.152230 – SW
36.536545, -84.152506 – SW2
10 minutes to Jellico, TN
34 minutes to Jacksboro, TN
34 minutes to Williamsburg, KY
1 hour and 1 minute to Knoxville, TN
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.