Valued at over $13,000
This .3 acre m/l property is located in rural Clifton. Elementary Schools and High Schools are no more than 30 minutes from the property and would be perfect for families with kids. Take the family to a weekend getaway at Lake Whitney and have fun fishing, boating, sailing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, water skiing, hunting, and even golf! Elevation is about 597.1 ft.There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RVs, storage container homes, or campers are all allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- .551 Acres m/l (.3 acres, not .551 acres)
- County: Bosque County, TX
- APN: R17943
- Legal Description: LAKELINE ACS LOT 238 – 239
- Estimated annual taxes: $147.71
- Estimated closing costs: $1,000, depending on title company selected.
- Power is available through Texas- New Mexico Power. Please call the power company for details on the power 888-866-7456.
- Bosque County is a well-watered area with 2 major rivers and numerous smaller watercourses or tributaries. Please call Aquilla Water Supply District at 254-582-8947
- Not in a flood zone area. There is a reservoir used for flood control.
- Elevation: About 597.1 feet
- Paved roads are available to this property.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Near a lake
- Near a park
- Great access!
POLYGON ((-97.3986248990823 31.888695178608, -97.3986349823199 31.8886890535902, -97.3987737859135 31.8886163114036, -97.3985955605715 31.888370347965, -97.3984454403461 31.8884474271057, -97.3982735090003 31.8885357023059, -97.3984718032539 31.8888142625035, -97.3985115360546 31.8887748454612, -97.3985626260087 31.8887329334548, -97.3986248990823 31.888695178608))
- 14 minutes to Chevron ( nearest gas station)
- 39 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 10 minutes to Soldiers Bluff Park
- 31 minutes to Hillsboro City
- 42 minutes to Waco City
- 1.12 hour to Stephenville City
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.