Valued at over $18,000 or more than twice as much if sold as 3 separate lots.
This contract is for the purchase of a 14.32 acres property located on an unimproved dirt road off of SE 1118th Ave. between Red Oak and Talihina just 5 minutes north of Long Creek Lake. The lot is wooded and would be great for a Hunting, Self-sufficient cabin, prepping, or recreational use. It is located in Latimer County, OK. Elevation is about 920 and sits on top of a hill. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.86137958, -95.11839431
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 14.32 total acres consisting of 3 lots: 4.69 acres, 5.37 acres, and 4.26 acres
- County: Latimer County, OK.
- Legal Description:
- Lot 5,WS #1 394/492
- Lot 6,WS #1 394/492
- Lot 8,WS #1 394/492
- Estimated annual taxes: $85 per year.
- Estimated closing costs: $500 – $2,000, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- WATER: This area is covered by Rural Water District 3, but installing water would be prohibitively expensive to get installed. Well water or rain catchment would be best. Septic for sewer.
- POWER: Power available, but is prohibitively expensive, because it needs to be installed by local utility company at 8-10/ft for over a mile. Solar, wind, or alternative off-grid power would be the most cost effective.
- Not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 920 feet.
- Property can be accessed from the south. The road is dirt and unimproved.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Instant equity.
- Heavily wooded.
- Very gently sloped.
- 5 Minutes to Long Creek Lake, OK
- 30 minutes to Wilburton, OK (gas and grocery)
- 55 minutes to Wister Lake, OK
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 2.5 hours to Tulsa, OK
- 3.25 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.75 hours to Dallas, TX
Approximate coordinates for property outline for property 1 are:
POLYGON ((-95.1188951897054 34.8604852523323, -95.1178407409401 34.8608494600596, -95.1176807326578 34.8620441698064, -95.1190417350286 34.8620405888735, -95.1188951897054 34.8604852523323))
Approximate coordinates for property outline for property 2 are:
POLYGON ((-95.1188951897054 34.8604852523323, -95.1190417350286 34.8620405888735, -95.1203133834908 34.862037245325, -95.1200494830478 34.8600834097723, -95.1188951897054 34.8604852523323))
Approximate coordinates for property outline for property 3 are:
POLYGON ((-95.119807081514 34.8594126401324, -95.1182559722301 34.859831855278, -95.1173471557263 34.8602748425675, -95.11769996339 34.8607468826261, -95.1198638551117 34.8599882810097, -95.119807081514 34.8594126401324))
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks.