Valued at over $18,000 or more than twice as much if sold as 3 separate lots.
This contract is for the purchase of a 14.32 acres property located on an unimproved dirt road off of SE 1118th Ave. between Red Oak and Talihina just 5 minutes north of Long Creek Lake. The lot is wooded and would be great for a Hunting, Self-sufficient cabin, prepping, or recreational use. It is located in Latimer County, OK. Elevation is about 920 and sits on top of a hill. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.86137958, -95.11839431
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 14.32 total acres consisting of 3 lots: 4.69 acres, 5.37 acres, and 4.26 acres
- County: Latimer County, OK.
- Legal Description:
- Lot 5,WS #1 394/492
- Lot 6,WS #1 394/492
- Lot 8,WS #1 394/492
- Estimated annual taxes: $85 per year.
- Estimated closing costs: $500 – $2,000, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- WATER: This area is covered by Rural Water District 3, but installing water would be prohibitively expensive to get installed. Well water or rain catchment would be best. Septic for sewer.
- POWER: Power available, but is prohibitively expensive, because it needs to be installed by local utility company at 8-10/ft for over a mile. Solar, wind, or alternative off-grid power would be the most cost effective.
- Not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 920 feet.
- Property can be accessed from the south. The road is dirt and unimproved.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Instant equity.
- Heavily wooded.
- Very gently sloped.
- 5 Minutes to Long Creek Lake, OK
- 30 minutes to Wilburton, OK (gas and grocery)
- 55 minutes to Wister Lake, OK
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 2.5 hours to Tulsa, OK
- 3.25 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.75 hours to Dallas, TX
Approximate coordinates for property outline for property 1 are:
POLYGON ((-95.1188951897054 34.8604852523323, -95.1178407409401 34.8608494600596, -95.1176807326578 34.8620441698064, -95.1190417350286 34.8620405888735, -95.1188951897054 34.8604852523323))
Approximate coordinates for property outline for property 2 are:
POLYGON ((-95.1188951897054 34.8604852523323, -95.1190417350286 34.8620405888735, -95.1203133834908 34.862037245325, -95.1200494830478 34.8600834097723, -95.1188951897054 34.8604852523323))
Approximate coordinates for property outline for property 3 are:
POLYGON ((-95.119807081514 34.8594126401324, -95.1182559722301 34.859831855278, -95.1173471557263 34.8602748425675, -95.11769996339 34.8607468826261, -95.1198638551117 34.8599882810097, -95.119807081514 34.8594126401324))
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks.
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.