Valued at over $30,000
This 4.9 acre m/l lot in Logan County is quite isolated and heavily wooded. Blue Mountain lake and camping site are only 7 minutes away so going for a swim or fishing is that easy! It could be your very own home away from home or you could even turn it into a vacation rental. The possibilities are endless! Property is buildable with no time limit and restrictions to build. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed.
A water well without a pump was reported to be on the property, but we have not verified its location, existence, or condition. Property is being sold as-is.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 4.9 acres m/l
- Logan County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- PT NWNW
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Would have to contact Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative Corporation (479) 667-2176 or Arkansas Electric Co-Op Corporation (479) 637-3592
- Would have to contact South Logan County Water System (479) 675-4367
- Would have to install a septic system
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 587.3 feet
- Access Type
- Dirt road Hog Thief Valley Road.
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No restrictions to build and no time limit to build.
- Terrain Type
- Forest / Hill / Slope
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with the county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 10 minutes away from Phillips 66 gas station
- Nearest Attractions
29 minutes away from Kirkwood Falls
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 35.1188, -93.7204
35.1198, -93.7209 – NW
35.1198, -93.7200 – NE
35.1179, -93.7199 – SE
35.1180, -93.7208 – SW
1 hour and 10 minutes to Fort Smith, AR
1 hour and 36 minutes to Hot Springs Village, AR
1 hour and 56 minutes to Fayetteville, AR
2 hour and 1 minute to Little Rock, AR
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.