Valued at over $30,000
This 4 acre m/l property is located in Garvin County, OK and is only 15 minutes away from fishing in Shamrock. The property is moderately wooded and would be great for a hunting, recreation, or off-grid living where you will be left alone. Explore the wonders of this untouched land! Elevation is about 938.3 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RV’s, storage container homes, or campers are all allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 4 acres m/l
- County: Garvin County, OK
- APN: 0000-19-01n-02w-0-009-00
- Legal Description: N/2 NE NE NE 4A LESS 1A.
- Estimated annual taxes: $23
- Estimated closing costs: $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- There are power poles running along the access road and several power companies close by.
- Water is provided by Gavin County Rural Water District. Please inquire through (405) 238-7173
- Area of minimal flood hazard zone
- Elevation: About 938.3 feet
- Section line access. Improved county road access. There is a paved road approximately 2 min (1.1 miles) away from the property.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Instant equity
- Several attractions nearby including a waterpark
- Land is wooded and terrain is quite level
Approximate Coordinates: 34.54993905, -97.44153202
1 hour and 5 minutes to Ada City, OK
1 hour and 12 minutes to Lawton City, OK
1 hour and 16 minutes to Oklahoma City, OK
1 hour and 44 minutes to Wichita Falls, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.