Valued at over $40,000.
$8,400 down payment with 20,500 note, totaling $28,900 owner finance price and payments as low as $340/month.
$24,900 discounted cash price.
This 4 acre m/l property is located at the end of a road and consists of 4 lots that can be subdivided into 4 separate 1 acre lots and sold to more than cover the price of purchasing the property. The property has been partially cleared and would be great for a homestead, while leaving plenty of trees as cover for hunting or trail riding. It is located in Garvin County, OK.
*Boat is not included in the sale of the property.
It is located off of an improved and well-maintained road down a private drive. Power and water are available and near the property for easy install. Elevation is about 1,057 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RVs or campers are all allowed. It is perfectly situated about 15 minutes from each of the three small cities of Pauls Valley, Wynnewood, and Elmore City for easy access to amenities. It is located about an hour south of Oklahoma City, 2 hours north of Dallas/Forth Worth and has several parks and wildlife areas nearby.
This lot is valued at well over $40,000 once it is split and is being listed for substantially less in order to provide you with instant equity.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 4 acres m/l; can be easily split into 4 – 1 acre lots.
- County: Garvin, OK
- APN: 0000-35-03N-01W-0-010-00
- Legal Description: SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 35 TWN 03N RNG 01W PART NW SW NW LESS 4A SEE DEED D/1270-922.
- Estimated annual taxes: $167
- Estimated closing costs: $1,000 – $1,600
- Power and water available, but needs to be installed by local utility companies.
- Not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 1,057 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Clear title
- Instant equity.
- Road access.
- Partially cleared lot with mature trees, close to 2 cities, can be split into 4 lots.
Estimated coordinates of property outline:
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $300 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Financing approval is hassle-free and easy, if you would like seller-financing. Then we will get the title company to close in 1-2 weeks.
Buy Now: $300 non-refundable earnest fee!
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $300 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***