Come home to this home in the country homestead 4 acre property in Red River County, TX off of Highway 271. Located between Bogata, TX and Talco, TX. Walking distance to Rivercrest Elementary, Junior High, and High School. Less than 1 mile to River Crest Lake. Great road access! There is a pond located in the north strip of the property.
- Valued at over $26,000.
- Approximate Coordinates: 33.4077003, -95.15503055555556
- 4 acres m/l.
- Red River County, TX
- APN: 0-18030-00000-0101-00 (16909-1/53521) (county records need to be updated, this is a neighboring APN that has not been split yet)
- Legal Description: Too long for the website. Will be included on the deed.
- Estimated annual taxes: $292.26.
- Estimated closing costs with title company: $1,000 or $300 with no title company and no title insurance.
- Power needs to be installed. Power lines appear to be along the highway on the west side of the property. Please call the power company for details on the power. Texas- New Mexico Power (TNMP)(+1 888-866-7456) or Lamar Electric Co-Op(+1 903-784-4303).
- Water is well water and might have water through Rivercrest community, as per county judge Redriver County Water Supply Corporation( 903-427-2891) service the area for water but as per Redriver County Water Supply Corporation the Rivercrest community has its own water system but county does not have any information about who runs it.
- Septic would need to be installed and permit is required through the county.
- Flood Zone – There no flood zone map available for this area, but there are houses built around this property that are at the same elevation.
- Elevation: About 351 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only.
- Great access on improved paved highway.
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.