Own the mountain! Rural with great access. This property is 5 acres located on top of Blue Mountain in Wilburton, OK off of 123rd Rd. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead or recreational use. It is located in Latimer County, OK. Elevation is about 1,000 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.88117623, -95.2389803
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 5 acres
- County: Latimer County, OK
- APN: 0000-30-05N-20E-2-011-00
- Legal Description: W2SWNENW SEC 30-5-20 509/43 .
- Estimated annual taxes: $33
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power and water available near by, but needs to be installed by local utility companies.
- Property is NOT located in a Flood Zone.
- Elevation: About 1,000 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Instant equity
- Clear title at closing, if title insurance and requested.
- Dirt road access
- Fully Wooded lot for a rural getaway
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***