Valued at over $24,000.
*Owner financing terms below.
This property is located near Wilburton on Blue Mountain. Take a private dirt road up the mountain to get to your home away from home. The private road is a grandfathered in old oil road with gated access. Key will be provided at closing. Access is 4×4 only. The lot is wooded and would be great for a weekend getaway, family vacation spot, hunting, or recreational use. This property is located in Latimer County, OK. Elevation is about 1,000 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes allowed, but might be difficult to move down the road. Owner financing terms below.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.88117724, -95.24119648
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 5 acres
- County: Latimer County, OK
- APN: 0000-30-05N-20E-2-001-00
- Legal Description: W2SENWNW SEC 30-5-20 286/292 579/413 .
- Estimated annual taxes: $95
- Estimated closing costs: $300 (without title insurance) – 1,500 (if you want title insurance)
- Power is available, but the power poles would be prohibitively expensive to run (about $50,000). Solar panels or generator would be ideal. Kiamichi Electric Co-Op Power, Latimer County (918) 465-2338
- Water is well water only. No rural water can be run right now. It was reported by a neighbor that there is as fresh water spring if you dig a little, but this has not been verified so cannot be guaranteed.
- Property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 1,000 feet
- Property has private road access by locked gate (you will have to install a new lock for yourself, because the current one only works occasionally)
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Clear title at closing. Land contract.
- There is physical access to the property by an old oil road, but road might need improvements for daily use with a car. Right now it is off road access only due to condition of the road. You must use a 4 wheeler to get around the gate or walk it if you want to view the property.
- Fully Wooded lot for a rural getaway.
- 14 minutes to Wilburton for gas and grocery
- 21 minutes to Robbers Cave State Park
- 39 minutes to Talihina, OK
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 2.5 hours to Tulsa, OK
- 2.75 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.5 hours to Dallas, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***This property is available for purchase through owner financing or cash. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
Pay $500 non-refundable earnest money to hold the property until closing here: https://app.geekpay.io/dp/sky-river-properties-llc/5-acres-blue-mountain-123rd-rd-500-non-refundable-earnest-money