Valued at over $10,000.
This contract is for the purchase of a 5.0 acre property located on EW 120 Rd just east of D385 Rd. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, prepping, bugging out, or recreational use. It is located in Hughes County, OK. Rural water and power are available in the area, but need to be installed. Elevation is about 807 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RVs, storage container homes, or campers are all allowed.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.276236, -96.113454
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 5.0 acres
- County: Hughes County, OK
- APN: 0000-02-009-011-4-003-00
- Legal Description: SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 02 TWN 09N RNG 11E W2SWSWSE SECTION 2-9-11 900-12 1/20/98.
- Estimated annual taxes: $31
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not
- Power and water available, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. People’s Electric for power.
- Oklahoma Rural Water or well for water. Septic for sewer.
- Not in a flood zone
- Elevation: About 807 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked and has street access
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Instant equity
- County road access
- Wooded lot for a rural getaway, flat land, lots of shade tree.
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***