Cash Discounted Price $15,000. Owner Finance terms and price below.
Owner Finance this 5 acre property located near Eufaula lake off of Highway 9. Just 6 minutes to the lake! Take a dirt road off the beaten path to get to your home away from home. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, second home, weekend getaway, family vacation spot, or recreational use. Take a short drive home to a relaxing peaceful wooded getaway after a long day on the lake. This lot is located in Haskell County, OK. Rural water and power are available in the area, but need to be installed. Elevation is about 920 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes allowed! Owner financing terms below.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.221485, -95.438596
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 5 acres
- County: Haskell County, OK
- APN: 0230-00-002-007-0-000-00
- Legal Description: Lot 7 Block 2 Treasure Cove #3 Sub Div 1
- Estimated annual taxes: $95
- Estimated closing costs: $300 doc fee
- Power available near by, but needs to be installed by local utility company. Nearest power pole appears to be about about 326 feet from the property. Estimates for power installation is $8-$10 per foot to run new lines. Please check with the power company to confirm pricing is the same.
- Rural water is available, but needs to be installed by local rural water authority. Longtown Rural Water and S Disrtrict #1 Pittsburg Co covers water for this area. Water typically costs $1,500 to install a new meter. Please check with water company to confirm costs for running new lines as needed. Please check with well digging company if you would prefer your own source of well water instead. I did not check with the county to see if well water was allowed.
- Flood Zone data is not available for this county, but there are houses built far below the elevation of this property. So it is unlikely that this property is located in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 920 feet
- Property has legal access. The road to the property is dirt road access from the southeast side.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Clear title at closing
- There is legal access and a path to get to the main highway, but road might need improvements for daily use with a car.
- Fully Wooded lot for a rural getaway
Owner Finance price $17,999
- $4,250 down,
- About $207 per month.
- Plus $9 per month loan maintenance fee
- Plus escrowed property taxes (estimated at $8 per month).
- 10% interest rate.
- No pre-payment penalty.
- Terms up to 8 years.
- No credit check.
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks.
***This property is available for purchase through owner financing or cash offer. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money through the secure pay button below. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.