This is the perfect spot to build your dream home. Stay away from the noise of the city and start living in this abundant amount of wildlife and a wide variety of mature trees sprawling in this 5 Acres parcel. The property is just 25 miles away from Cleveland, TX and just 15 miles away from Conroe, TX where you can find every amenities you need, there are a lot of attractions nearby. Lake Conroe is 23 miles from the property, this is a recreational lake popular for boating, jet-skis & fishing, with pine forests & luxe houses. Come out and look at this one before someone else does.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20-point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 5 acres
- Montgomery County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from the access road. Contact Entergy (800-368-3749), Sam Houston Electric Cooperative (936-327-5711) or (800-332-7143), Etc. Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 137.8 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Yes, Jake Goodman Rd, Dirt Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions
- Terrain Type
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- No Restrictions
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 14 minutes to Angel Texaco
- Nearest Attractions
- 18 minutes from Summer Set Estates Park
- 20 minutes Carl Barton Jr Park
- 28 minutes River Plantation Golf Club
- 40 minutes from Lake Conroe
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 30.282728, -95.273911
30.283126, -95.274941 – NW
30.283136, -95.272881 – NE
30.282258, -95.272866 – SE
30.282242, -95.274918 – SW
25 minutes to Conroe, TX
31 minutes to The Woodlands, TX
34 minutes to Mexia, TX
19 minutes to Splendora, TX
48 minutes to Houston, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.