Valued at over $15,000.
This contract is for the purchase of a 5.0 acre property located on an unimproved dirt road off of SW Highway 1 near Wilburton, OK. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, prepping, bugging out, small farming, or recreational use. It is located in Latimer County, OK. Elevation is about 800 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RVs, storage container homes, or campers are all allowed.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.7870099968659, -95.33375843
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 5.0 acres.
- County: Latimer County, OK.
- APN: 0000-29-04N-19E-3-009-00
- Legal Description: E2SWNESW SEC 29-4-19 595/76
- Estimated annual taxes: $69 per year.
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Well water would need to be installed. Septic for sewer.
- Power available, but needs to be installed by local utility company. (need to verify distance). Solar panels could also be installed.
- Not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 800 feet.
- Property can be accessed but an unimproved dirt road on the south side of the property.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Instant equity.
- Heavily wooded.
- Very mild slope.
- 19 minutes to Wilburton for gas and grocery
- 23 minutes to Robbers Cave State Park
- 25 minutes to Sardis lake
- 26 minutes to Talihina, OK
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 2.5 hours to Tulsa, OK
- 2.75 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.5 hours to Dallas, TX
Owner Financing $15,000
$5,000 down, $10,000 land contract.
Up to 6 year term
About $185 per month
Plus property taxes about $8 per month
Plus $9 loan servicing fee.
No credit check.
No Prepayment Penalty.
Pay Down Payment Here:
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for assignment of contract now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.**