Valued at over $20K
A beautiful 3.5-acre m/l spread of untouched land is located in Le Flore County, OK. It is a heavily wooded lot with many mature trees for shade and is ready for your perfect design. It is located on an improved and well-maintained winding dirt road. The elevation is about 446.2 feet and it comes with road access. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabins, tiny homes, hunting stands, RVs, or campers are all allowed. Mature trees and lots of shade are ready for your creative design to make the lot your own. It is nestled between many natural parks and wildlife areas, so you are bound to see an abundance of wildlife.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20-point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 3.5 Acre
- Le Flore
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from the access road. contact Cookson Hills Electric Co-Op Inc (800-328-2368) Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Contact Spiro East Water Association 918-962-3355
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 446.2 ft
- Access Type
- Yes, Co Rd N4743 –Paved Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No Restrictions –No Zoning
- Terrain Type
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- no restrictions from the county
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 10 minutes away from Shaq Inc
- Nearest Attractions
- 9 minutes from Spiro Park
- 11 minutes from Old Spiro Lake
- 22 minutes from Hardscrabble Golf Course
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 35.2870, -94.5787
23 minutes to Fort Smith, AR
31 minutes to Sallisaw, OK
1 Hr and 10 minutes to Fayetteville, AR
1 Hr and 54 minutes Tulsa, OK
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable option fee. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.