Valued at $40,000.
6.89 acres of hill top views with a creek running on the Northwest side and an improved two lane, paved road for easy access. Raw land to build your dream cabin, tiny home, mobile home, or park a camper. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, second home, weekend getaway, or family vacation spot. Just a couple minutes drive to town with easy and convenient access. This lot is located in Caldwell County, NC. There is no time limits to build and no restrictions on buildings.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.96454679, -81.61561434
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 6.89 acres m/l.
- County: Caldwell County, NC
- APN: 10-9-1-5B
- Legal Description: BK 1637 PG 544 YR 07 ST 0.00
- Estimated annual taxes: $591.50.
- Estimated closing costs: $1,500.
- Power needs to be installed, but the neighbors have power installed already. Please call the power company for details on the power.
- Neighbors have water. Water company TBD.
- Sewer/septic TBD
- Flood Zone – not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 1360 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only.
- Instant Equity.
- Great access on improved paved 2-lane road.
- Fully Wooded lots with creek and slope toward creek.
Approximate coordinates of the corners of the lot: POLYGON ((-81.615545289271 35.9660603487426, -81.6155560532296 35.9659927300898, -81.6156444633567 35.965930549775, -81.6157776270698 35.9658672392058, -81.6159550191479 35.9655128874622, -81.6161429836223 35.9650937292185, -81.6162716202821 35.9649820794556, -81.6164426469303 35.9645358028964, -81.6164208822462 35.9638255480937, -81.6161888437413 35.9637975440493, -81.6158929829993 35.9635994962978, -81.6157409881156 35.9635380012449, -81.6153508992603 35.9635484198521, -81.6151320615833 35.9636278214271, -81.6146364350965 35.9639802293224, -81.615545289271 35.9660603487426))
- 8 minutes to the nearest gas station
- 14 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 17 minutes to Lenoir, NC
- 1.5 hours to Charlotte, NC
- 2 hours to Greensboro, NC
- 3.25 hours to Knoxville, TN
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***