Valued at $16,500.
This contract is for the purchase of a 6 acre property located at NE 1051st Ave and NE 148th Rd in the Pine Mountain Ranch subdivision. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, prepping, bugging out, or recreational use. It is located in Latimer County, OK. Rural water and power are available in the area, but need to be installed. Elevation is about 1,395 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. You must have 4×4 and be ready to take on the muddy dirt roads, but the views are your reward for this secluded property. The property is hard to get to and great for people that want to be left alone and are self reliant.
THE BEST DRIVING DIRECTIONS ARE FROM RED OAK IN THE PICTURE ABOVE, BUT YOU WILL NEED AN OFF ROAD CAPABLE VEHICLE AND MUD TIRES IF IT HAS BEEN RAINING A LOT.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.98590065, -95.2250911
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 6 acres
- County: Latimer County, OK
- APN: 0112-00-000-052-0-000-00
- Legal Description: PINE MT RANCH LOT 52(6A) 653/656-60 770/282
- Estimated annual taxes: $66
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power would be solar and water would be well water. Due to rough terrain to get into the property, it is highly unlikely that the power and water companies would be willing or able to install power and water lines.
- Property is NOT located in a Flood Zone.
- Elevation: About 1,395 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Instant equity
- Clear title at closing, if title insurance and requested.
- Dirt road access, but the drive up to the dirt road access is rough terrain requiring an off-road capable vehicle.
- Fully Wooded lot for a rural getaway
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now with an assignment of contract agreement. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***