Valued at over $20,000
This 0.672 Acre m/l lot is located between two creeks, Little Deer Creek and Cottonwood creek, that connect to Brazos River, making it great for a summer home away from home. It is can be conveniently accessed by Oak St off of Highway 77. It is partially wooded and relatively flat. Property is buildable with no time limit and restrictions to build. Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 0.672 Acre m/l
- Falls County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- S2060 TOWNSITE OF LOTT BLK 109 LOT 30-36 0.672 ACRES
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- $188.13 for year 2020
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Not connected but electricity is available through Heart of Texas Electric Co-Op. Please call (800) 840-2957 to get power installed.
- Not connected but water is available through the city. There is a $900 payment for water tap. Please call Ms. Lian at (254) 584-2681
- Not connected but water is available through the city. There is a $950 payment for water tap. Please call Ms. Lian at (254) 584-2681
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone area
- 521.7 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Property is accessible via paved and gravel roads
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- No building restrictions
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Relatively flat
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Camping, RV’s and mobile homes are allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Please check with county regarding restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 6 minutes away from CEFCO Convenience Store
- Nearest Attractions
- 2 minutes away from Lott City Park
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 31.20251123, -97.0350781
27 minutes to Temple, TX
32 minutes to Waco, TX
57 minutes to College Station-Bryan, TX
1 hour and 33 minutes to Austin, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.