Valued at $16,500.
This contract is for the purchase of a 7.5 acre property located at the end of the road on NE 1051st Ave in the Pine Mountain Ranch subdivision. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, prepping, bugging out, or recreational use. It is located in Latimer County, OK. Rural water and power are available in the area, but need to be installed. Elevation is about 300 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build.
Approximate Coordinates: 34.99758613, -95.22259462
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 7.5 acres
- County: Latimer County, OK
- APN: 0112-00-000-099-0-000-00
- Legal Description: PINE MT RANCH LOT 99(7.50A) 653/656-60 735/698
- Estimated annual taxes: $66
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not
- Power and water available, but needs to be installed by local utility companies.
- Flood Zone data is not available online in this area, but there are other houses in lower elevations near this property. So it is unlikely that this property is in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 300 feet
- Property is NOT landlocked
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Instant equity
- Clear title at closing
- Dirt road access
- Wooded lot for a rural getaway
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now with an assignment of contract agreement. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***