Valued at over $35,000.
This property has it all! 7.63 acres with a creek running through it on the south west corner and an improved road for easy access. Raw land to build your dream cabin, tiny home, mobile home, or park a camper. The lot is wooded and would be great for a homestead, second home, weekend getaway, or family vacation spot. Just a couple minutes drive to town with easy and convenient access. This lot is located in Latimer County, OK. There is no time limits to build and no restrictions on buildings.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.03022697, -95.07451184
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 7.63 acres m/l.
- County: Latimer County, OK
- APN: 0000-34-07N-21E-4-007-00
- Legal Description: W2E2SWSE LESS 2.37 HWY SEC 34-7-21 268/151.
- Estimated annual taxes: $120.
- Estimated closing costs: $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power TBD. Solar is an option.
- Water is with Latimer County Rural Water District 4 and pipes run near or on the property. Please check with the water company to confirm pricing.
- Will need septic or aerobic system.
- Flood Zone – not in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 800 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only, but you can request the county to change the zoning.
- Instant Equity.
- Great access on improved road.
- Fully Wooded lots with creek and slight slope toward creek.
Approximate coordinates of the corners of the lot: POLYGON ((-95.0739502126103 35.0314482913277, -95.0750532852741 35.0316915018218, -95.0750534770888 35.0315689844227, -95.0750542123174 35.0309963320709, -95.0750547191075 35.0308071834906, -95.0750554961233 35.0306819095075, -95.075052683259 35.0306688593817, -95.0750589834374 35.0288827573426, -95.0739509874991 35.0288854009383, -95.0739502325392 35.0314206079986, -95.0739502126103 35.0314482913277))
- 11 minutes to the Red Oak (nearest gas and grocery)
- 27 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1.25 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 2 hours to Tulsa
- 2.75 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.75 hours to Dallas, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable option fee (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***