Valued at over $140,000.
This 80 acre property is located in rural McIntosh County, OK near Lenna on Limbo Creek. The property is heavily wooded and would be great for a hunting, recreation, or off-grid living where you will be left alone. Explore the wonders of this untouched land! Elevation is about 761 feet. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home, RVs, storage container homes, or campers are all allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 80 acres
- County: McIntosh County, OK
- APN: 0000-15-10N-14E-1-001-00
- Legal Description: LEGAL: E2 NE SEC.15-10-14 311/540 305/756-757 962/503 962/505.
- Estimated annual taxes: $23
- Estimated closing costs: $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power is solar, wind, generator, or alternative energy. Please call the power company for details if you would like power lines installed. Due to the distance, it appears that the power install from a local utility company would be prohibitively expensive, if available at all. Canadian Valley Electric Cooperative 918-689-3232
- Water is Well, rain, delivery, or alternative . Septic, aerobic, or alternative for sewer.
- Not in a flood zone
- Elevation: About 761.2 feet
- Section line access running along the north and east side. Dirt road runs along the north side of the property and down the west side of the property along the creek.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Instant equity
- Creek on the property, heavily wooded.
- Slopes down to the creek.
- Creek Nation Casino Eufaula – 30 min (18.5 miles)
- Lake Eufaula State Park – 37 min (26.1 miles)
- Henryetta Territorial Museum – 39 min (29.7 miles)
- Happy Hollow RV Park – 40 min (28.8 miles)
- Katy Depot Museum and Visitors Center – 40 min (30.9 miles)
- McCutcheon Park – 41 min (30.5 miles)
- Firefly Park – 42 min (29.3 miles)
- Historic Tobusky Indian Courthouse – 52 min (44.6 miles)
- McAlester Cattle Drive Monument – 52 min (45.2 miles) Eufaula Dam – 54 min (38.6 miles)
POLYGON ((-95.8046263257095 35.3439310251805, -95.8046415483594 35.3475398330844, -95.8086057981084 35.3475298220758, -95.8090934229012 35.3475285812606, -95.8090525314927 35.3408138421115, -95.8090495981048 35.3403319702294, -95.8046111043337 35.3403222211115, -95.8046263257095 35.3439310251805))
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.