This contract is for the purchase of a 81.71 acre property located in Seminole County, OK. The lot is wooded with a creek and would be great for hunting or recreational use. There are no building restrictions or time limits to build.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.025675, -96.637518
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 81.71 acres
- County: Seminole County, OK
- APN: 0000-02-006-006-1-009-00
- Legal Description: KONAWA TWP 2-6-6 LOT 1 OR NE NE & SE NE TOTAL 81.72 AC M/L 81.72 Acres
- Estimated annual taxes: $284
- Estimated closing costs: $300 – $2,000, depending on if you would like title insurance or not
- Power and well water might be available, but needs to be installed by local utility companies.
- The majority of the property is in a flood zone for part of the year. See image.
- Elevation: About 878 feet
- Property IS landlocked and has dirt road access through a neighbor’s property. However, you will have hire an attorney to get legal access. There is a concrete bridge for passing across the creek on the property to get to both sides. I have attorney and realtor contacts for this property, if you choose to get legal access as well in order to resale immediately and more than double your money.
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs
- Instant equity
- Clear title
- Very secluded and remote lot with an active creek.
- Wooded lot with creek for hunting or a rural getaway, mostly flat.
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***