Valued at $23,000
This 0.8485 acre m/l lot is located along Texas State Highway 14. This property’s location is very convenient, situated near establishments including a Walmart Supercenter (11 minutes away). Access to this property is pretty easy with paved roads and a level terrain. This property is perfect for establishing several businesses being a Commercial Division 3 Zone. Elevation is about 508.5 feet. Property is buildable upon acquiring a city permit. Camping is not allowed. Mobile homes, manufactured homes, cabin, tiny home and RVs are not all allowed.
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 0.8485 acres m/l
- Limestone County, OK
- APN (Parcel Number)
- Legal Description
- Thompson Hwy 14 Addition Mexia, BLOCK A, Lot 005 & 006
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power is not yet connected. Please call the power company (Oncor Electric Delivery (888) 313-6862) for details if you would like power lines installed.
- Water is not yet connected. You may request for a water tap connection for $800 and $700 for sewer.
- Flood Zone
- Not in a flood zone
- About 508.5 feet
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Paved roads access
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- Property is buildable upon acquiring a city permit. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs.
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- Nearest Attractions
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 31.672413, – 96.496667
Approximate Coordinated: 31.672413, – 96.496667
POLYGON 31.672639, -96.496228
- 3 minutes to Exxon (nearest gas station)
- 3 minutes away from Mexia City Park
- 11 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 12 minutes to Old Fort Parker Historic Site
- 33 minutes to Corsicana, TX
- 34 minutes to Waco City, TX
- 1 hour and 4 minutes to Palestine City, TX
- 1 hour and 18 mintues to Dallas City, TX
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.