This property is perfect for those who are seeking a place to build a house with beautiful views in an area with a rich and fascinating history. A combined 0.84 Acre lot in Winchester, VA is what you’re looking for. Good for investment or retirement place. Great paved road access and just 28 minutes away from Winchester, VA where you will find several amenities, including a gas station, grocery store, etc. There are also a lot of attractions nearby that you and your family will surely enjoy. Start building the home of your dreams on this amazing lot!
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 20-point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- Combined 0.84 acres total
- Frederick County
- APN (Parcel Number)
- 58A03-A15-24 & 58A03-A14-1
- Estimated Annual Taxes
- $20.74 Combined Tax
- Estimated Closing Costs
- $500 – $1,500, depending on if you would like title insurance or not.
- Power – Solar, Wind, Generator
- Power poles are visible from access road. Contact Rappahannock Electric Co (800-552-3904) or Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative (800-234-7832) Alternative power is also an option (ie., solar power, power generator, or another alternative power source).
- Would have to dig a well or alternative
- Would have to install a septic system or alternative
- 1128.6 ft
- Access Type (Section line access, paved, dirt, gravel)
- Yes, Winchester Drive, Elk Trail & Opossum Trail, Paved Road
- Building Restrictions (Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs)
- Zoned – R5 Residential Recreational Community District
- Yes, $335 for both Lots, Annual Fee
- Terrain Type (make sure there is a topographic map)
- Wooded / Mountain / Slope
- Camping/RV Restrictions
- Not Allowed
- Livestock Restrictions
- Nearest Gas Station
- 10 minutes to Citgo
- Nearest Attractions
- 40 minutes from Rock Cave & Overlook
- 25 minutes from Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- 38 minutes from Dinosaur Land
- Approximate GPS Coordinates
- 39.150476, -78.404084
39.150711 -78.404658 – NW
39.150902 -78.404361 – NW2
39.150253 -78.403615 – SE
39.150051 -78.403846 – SE2
28 minutes to Winchester, VA
28 minutes to Middletown, VA
57 minutes Martinsburg, WV
1 hour and 46 minutes to Washington, DC
What’s the next step to buy this property? You will have to sign a purchase agreement and put down $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will get title to close in 1-3 weeks.
***This property is available for purchase now. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***
**Please verify all information with the local authorities (county, power, water, etc) before paying the option fee or signing the purchase agreement. Information provided above was provided verbally by the authorities referenced, but some items might have changed. Properties are sold as-is.