You will have to get legal access easement from a neighbor.
After a full day of fishing or playing in lake Eufaula, come home to your very own private lot. Owner Finance this property located on the East side of Eufala lake off of Highway 9. The lot is fully wooded. Just a couple minutes drive to a relaxing peaceful wooded getaway after a long day on the lake. This lot is located in Pittsburg County, OK. There is no time limits to build and no restrictions on buildings.
Approximate Coordinates: 35.238155, -95.476153
All of our properties have been selected by going through a 15 point review to ensure high quality and the best deals on the market.
- 2 lots.
- County: Pittsburg County, OK
- APN: 2185-00-002-017-0-017-00
- Legal Description: LOTS 17 & 18 BLK 2 EUFAULA SPORTSMAN CLUB #23.
- Estimated annual taxes: $35
- Estimated closing costs: $300 doc fee
- Power available near by, but needs to be installed by local utility companies. Kiamichi Electric Co-Op. (918) 465-2338. Nearest power pole appears to be about about 50-200 feet from most of the properties. Estimates for power installation is $8-$10 per foot to run new lines. Meterloop and new pole might be a cheaper option (for about 2,000-3,000 total). Please check with the power company to confirm pricing is the same. In short, power will likely cost 2,000 – 3,000 to run new lines.
- Longtown Rural Water District No.1, Pittsburg county provides the rural water for this area. Connection fee for new water is a membership fee of $1,500 for a meter. Please check with the water company to confirm pricing.
- Will need septic or aerobic system.
- Flood Zone data is not available for this county, but there are houses built far below the elevation of this property. So it is unlikely that this property is located in a flood zone.
- Elevation: About 820 feet
- No building restrictions. Please check with zoning with the county/city to make sure this lot fits your needs. Residential only.
- Clear title at closing
- There is no legal platted access. You will need to reach out to a neighbor for an access easement.
- Fully Wooded lots
- 6 minutes to the lake with no highways and beach area
- 15 minutes to gas station
- 18 minutes to Creek Nation Casino, Eufaula, OK
- 35 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1.5 hours to Fort Smith, AR
- 1.75 hours to Tulsa
- 2.25 hours to Oklahoma City, OK
- 3.25 hours to Dallas, TX
Owner Financing Option Available
LOTS 17 and 18
Up to 2 year term
$57 Monthly Payment
Plus property taxes about $8 per month
Plus $9 loan servicing fee.
No credit check.
No Prepayment Penalty.
$300 one-time doc fee due at closing.
10% interest rate.
What’s the next step to buy this property?
You will have to sign a purchase agreement and pay $500 non-refundable earnest money (will be applied toward closing costs at closing) to hold the property. Then we will close in a few weeks once title is clear.
***This property is available for purchase through owner financing or cash. If you would like to purchase this property, please submit a purchase agreement and $500 non-refundable earnest money. Properties cannot be held without signed purchase agreement and fee.***